St. Anthony of Padua Grade School values our past and embraces our future. We blend our Italian cultural heritage, Franciscan and Salesian spirituality with academic growth and new technology. We provide a safe haven where teachers model responsibility, commitment, and compassion, and there is a genuine respect for all. Our school, parish, and community work together and support each other for mutual growth. St. Anthony of Padua Grade School is dedicated to nurturing the children academically, spiritually, and emotionally, assisting them to lead enriching and fulfilling lives. We are committed to providing a Catholic education to those who desire it.
More About Us
- Pre-school (3,4 years) - Grade Eight
- Faith-Based Curriculum
- Accelerated math classes
- Enrichment Program for Middle School Students
- Standardized testing scores above the national average
- Participation in weekly Liturgy, Stations of the Cross, and other devotions
- Foreign Language Pre-school - Grade Eight
- Computers in every classroom
- Newly renovated digital classroom with Apple TVs and 3D printers
- We have partnered with FACTs Tuition Management click here to register
- Full-time nurse, full-time counselor, and full-time special education teacher
- Daily hot lunch cafeteria service
- Before-care from 6:30 A.M./ After-care to 6:00 P.M.
- Convenient from Delaware suburbs, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
- Minutes from downtown Wilmington; ample parking
- Daily tours available, including weekends (by appointment)
- Tuition assistance offered
- Web-based applications promote learning at home
- 2 fully equipped computer labs utilized by all grades
"I love being the Principal at St. Anthony's because this school and parish community is a loving, generous, and compassionate family. I consider myself truly blessed every day to work here and believe I am right where God wants me to be. My students are exceptional, my staff is dedicated, and our parents are supportive." - Mrs. Judith White, Principal
"I love working at St. Anthony of Padua Grade School because the administration is so supportive and they strive to meet the needs of all students." - Mrs. Laura Angelo, School Counselor
"I love working here at St. Anthony of Padua Grade School! This is such a loving and wonderful community of teachers, staff, and students! Though I teach the youngest students in the school, we are a faith-filled classroom! We do focus on academics and technology, but my main goal is to inspire my students to be kind and thoughtful!" - Lauren Kunkle, Preschool Teacher
"I enjoy working at St. Anthony of Padua Grade School because St. Anthony's is my second home. Having attended grade school here and now working here, I have made friendships that I cherish and will last forever. St. Anthony's is a unique, loving, and supportive community." - Mrs. Lynn Kee, Administrative Assistant
Home & School Board School Calendar 2020-2021 Available for viewing and download. Please click here.
Congratulations to the Parents and Students of the Saint Anthony of Padua Grade School on receiving the Community Builders Award 2020-2021!